Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's

+2
kcdnvn
Kezia
6 posters

Go down

How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's  Empty How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's

Post  Kezia Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm

I have been getting repeated calls asking me to sign the agreement and submit the PDC's.
request someone to update on the agreement/PDC status for the Prestige Silver Crest project. How many of the buyers have already done this? Is it safe to go-ahead with the project. Thanks

Kezia

Back to top Go down

How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's  Empty Re: How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's

Post  kcdnvn Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 pm

We have not signed agreement nor given PDCs, just the initial 15%

kcdnvn

Back to top Go down

How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's  Empty Re: How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's

Post  pankaj.shrivastava90 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:01 am

Hi..
I havent signed the agreement yet. And waiting for some time to get all the issues resolved. Has SBI approved the loan for PSC? Do you see any other reason for not signing the agreement at this point of time...
Thanks, Pankaj

pankaj.shrivastava90

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogi_223 Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi,
We have already paid 15% and all the PDCs. I have been hearing that all legal issues are cleared and LIC has already approved. Only SBI approval still pending because of some paperworks and that is expected to close soon. Now I am getting calls from Prestige that my agreement papers are ready and I need to come to their office to sign the papers.

Thanks,
Yogi

Yogi_223

Back to top Go down

How many buyers have signed the contract and given PDC's  Empty Agreement Done!!!

Post  YashuRahul Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi Friends,

I have signed the agreement!!!
Please share on the forum if you guys also have done the same....

Awaiting SBI approval which is still a Question mark.....

Lets hope SBI approaval will come for our project.

Else, can anybody suggest which of the 2 institutes LIC and HDFC will be the better one for home loan?

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  nareshd Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 am

I have signed the contract but havent given any PDCs yet.
Prestige is handing back my contract until I give the remaining PDCs.

A question to all -
So far we have received to payment requests from prestige, has anyone paid those 2 instalments?
I havent paid them and now thinking whether prestige would try to put an interest on it or not?
any ideas?

Thanks
Naresh

nareshd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum