Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest

+20
Barsa
jayesh
varun
vmbabu
househunter
pgupta75
remya_S
Rashmi
kcdnvn
jsamad
YashuRahul
manashar4
PankhuriRahul
new_to_sc
Mani
vikas
sr_in_psc
nishabhishek
Investman
gaurav
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Invested in Prestige Silver Crest

Post  gaurav Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi All,

I have recently bought a 3 bedroom property in Prestige Silver Crest. The intention for creating this forum so that people who have already invested in prestige silver crest or planning to do the same can connect and share the concerns etc.

My email id is ggupta1@gmail.com

Thanks
Gaurav Gupta
ggupta1@gmail.com

gaurav
Admin

http://prestigesilvercrest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Booked a two bedroom

Post  Investman Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 am

I also booked a twobedroom in PSC. I have been told that it will take 2 years to complete. Since this is G+3 and only 122, why it needs two years to complete it?

Investman

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty booked in PSC

Post  nishabhishek Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 am

hi ,

we have booked a 2 bhk at 4150 last week . heard that now its increased to 4300... is it true. Also any idea when the project will be " launched" officially so that we can get hold of the project specifications , brochures etc.

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Booked 2BHK flat in PSC

Post  sr_in_psc Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi All,
We too have booked 2 BHK in PSC @4150(base price) on 4th Feb 2012.

sr_in_psc

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Re: Invested in Prestige Silver Crest

Post  gaurav Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses.

@Investman - The two years time is given so that people can consolidate their funds etc. It will be hard to pay around 85 lakhs in 6 months time.

@nishaabhishek - Yes it is true that the prices are increased to 4300. I was told during my conversation with the Prestige people that the official launch date is end of February. The will get the Engineering drawing/brochures etc get printed by then.

Thanks
Gaurav
ggupta1@gmail.com

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Booked 2 BHK 1260 @PSC

Post  vikas Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello All,

I have booked a 2BHK @4150 last week and would like keep in touch with you all to discuss the progress of the project.

Regards
Vikas

vikas

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty reg loan provider

Post  nishabhishek Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 pm

thanks gaurav,

in a forum called harshasagar there was a news about cell phone towers being placed very near to the PSC property. Anyone has seen this . My husband had visited the site but does not recollect seeing one, neither has prestige mentioned this.

Any inputs on this will be welcome.

Also we heard PSC will most probably be an approved project first by HDFC. Teh builder has aslo suggested us to take a loan form them. we are currently contemplating between Axis/HDFC/LIC..... any suggestions...

Nisha ojha

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi Nisha,

Yes I have definitely seen the two towers. I have read few articles on the affects etc of the Cellphone towers but haven't seen any concrete study against it.
All- Please share your views on the same.

My conversation with the prestige people was that the loan will be aproved by three major private banks first i.e. ICICI/HDFC/AXIS and later on will be approve by Govt banks like SBI/LIC etc.

I have used AXIS bank before for the Home Loan and the service etc was excellent so I am inclined towards it. Also the interest rate offered by all the banks as of today is 11%.

Regards
Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Investman Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Currently I am staying in an appartment in Bglr south which is 12 years old and it si big complex with 600 appts. When I moved in there 6 years back, there were no Cellphone towers in the vicinity . But within last 4 years 2 towers came up near to our appartment wall over a 3 story building and this just 25 meters from the appartment. What can I do now? Similar scenario could happen to any appartment complex in future. Also the office where I work,I could see many towers nearby. To aoid such situation, we may need to buy appartments in a 100 acre complex with your house is in the middle :-)

Investman

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty reg clubhouse charges and additionals

Post  nishabhishek Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 pm

@investman, Rashmi, Vikas,

For a 2 bhk, as per the PSC cost sheet, 2 bhk 1260 @ rate of 4150 basic cost comes to 5585700 lakhs (including car park) . Aprx additional amounts like BESCOM, generator etc given as another 3.2 lakhs. When do we hav to pay this ? along with the 12 installments or at time of possession ?
Prestige has not mentioned anything about the cost of club house. Any idea on this??

Also what do you think will be the aprx VAT , service tax and other taxes amount at time of possession ?? any idea on calculations will be helpful

Thanks.

Nisha

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Booked a 2bhk in PSC

Post  Mani Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi All,
I have booked a 2bhk in PSC. At the time of booking I got to know that prestige has not yet applied for Govt. approvals for apartment. Can anyone plz tell me what is the status now.
Thanks
Mani

Mani

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Club house and other charges

Post  vikas Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:36 am

Hi Nisha,

My understanding is that BESCOM, Generator charges of 3.2 LK would have to be paid at the time of possession. Also, VAT, Service Tax would be an additional 4-5 lakhs.

Prestige is not collecting additional amount for Club house. Club House maintenance charges would be covered in monthly maintenance.

Regards
Vikas

nishabhishek wrote:@investman, Rashmi, Vikas,

For a 2 bhk, as per the PSC cost sheet, 2 bhk 1260 @ rate of 4150 basic cost comes to 5585700 lakhs (including car park) . Aprx additional amounts like BESCOM, generator etc given as another 3.2 lakhs. When do we hav to pay this ? along with the 12 installments or at time of possession ?
Prestige has not mentioned anything about the cost of club house. Any idea on this??

Also what do you think will be the aprx VAT , service tax and other taxes amount at time of possession ?? any idea on calculations will be helpful

Thanks.

Nisha

vikas

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty VAT_Service tax etc

Post  new_to_sc Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 am

VAT + Service tax +registration is approx 10% of base cost

nishabhishek wrote:@investman, Rashmi, Vikas,

Thanks.

Nisha

new_to_sc

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Reg VAT/ Service Tax and Registration

Post  nishabhishek Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 am

Hi new_to_sc/ Vikas

I was searching on this topic for an accurate calculation and found below calculation from a forum :

as per below calculation the VAT + Service Tax +registration amount we have to pay comes to ----> 974285.7225. If iam wrong in this do let me know...

(So guess a lot depends on how the builder classifies as to what is the ration of material cost : land cost. General rule is 75:25. Some builders include this amount in the cost sheet so that customers can calculate as to what will be the final tax and registration additional. )

Based on the assumption that the basic cost of the property is broken down into 25% land cost and 75% construction cost, this will vary from project to project

1. Cost of land is '25% of basic cost'
2. Cost of Material and Labour is '75% of basic cost'
3. Of the 75% in (2), '30% is labour and 70% is material.'
4. No VAT/Service tax is payable land
5. Labour component is taxed at '10.5%' = Service Tax
6. Material is taxed at '13.5% = VAT'

VAT = Basic Cost x 75% ( Construction Cost ) x 70% ( Material Cost ) x 13.5% (VAT rate)
Service Tax = Basic Cost x 25% (Labor Cost) x 10.3%
Reg & Stamp Duty = Basic Cost x 7.78%
Unquote

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Reg VAT/ Service Tax and Registration

Post  Investman Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Nisha
When I booked, the sales person told me that estimated outflow will be 1.15 * salebale Value.
Ie if you book a 1260 sq ft appartment , then out flow is (1260 * 4150 +300000)*1.15 = 6358350!

Investman

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Hello!!

Post  PankhuriRahul Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello All,

Pleasure connecting with you all here.

I have booked a 2 BHK appartment. Does anyone know when is Prestige getting all required approvals and officially launching the project? As of now, banks are not offering loans on basis of soft launch.

Regards,
Rahul

PankhuriRahul

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Next step after booking confirmation...

Post  sr_in_psc Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi All,
After booking confirmation , have u guys recieved any communication from Prestige PPl , regarding next step?
As per my discussion today with them, they have started sending reciepts and other documents on the postal
address, mentioning information regarding the payment of 15% of the basic cost.
Thanks
Sanjeet

sr_in_psc

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Hello

Post  manashar4 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Hello Everyone,
We have also booked for a 2BHK at Prestige SilverCrest.
Had a few questions. Would be really helpful if anyone can share info on the same:

(a) Has anyone been provided with access to the Property documents ( A-KHATA, Mother Deed etc. ) please let me know.
I have booked without going through the documents solely on the basis of Prestige's reputation. I would however like to confirm the same with a lawyer at the earliest.
(b) Any Banks which have the property Pre-approved ?
(c) Actual start date of the project ? - Excavation etc.

Finally, Does anyone have any idea if the number of apartments sold ( as claimed by Prestige ) is true.
I was told by one of the Sales Persons (around 4-5 Feb) that they had already sold approx 75-80 Apts.

Regards

manashar4

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Receipt for money and intimation

Post  YashuRahul Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I have booked a 2 BHK flat in PSC on Jan 27th. Has anyone got the receipt from Prestige group?
The money from my bank account got deducted last week (monday itself) but I am yet to receive any receipt or intimation from Prestige group.

Regarding the cheque in favour of 'Prestige Hi-tech properties Ltd', I enquired about this while giving the cheques, and they informed that this is becoz there are a group of directors who have come together and taking up this project. That is the reason behind this name instead of 'Prestige estate projects Ltd'.

Regarding telephone towers, I have also observed the two towers just next to the prestige site. I do not think it should be an issue to be so much worried about. But anyhow I will try to find more details and post here.

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Receipt for money and intimation

Post  Investman Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 am

I have got the scanned copy of the booking form submitted of as the acknowldgement.

Investman

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Any of you got the mails on the confirmation?

Post  YashuRahul Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi frns,
any of you received any communication from Prestige in courier (as conveyed by them during booking)?
I have not got it till now...

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Need Details how to go about the booking

Post  jsamad Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi Friends,
I am interested in booking the Flat in PSC, I would like to know what was the booking amount need to be paid and when is the current pre-launch offer going to end?
And also how do we go about home loans, do Prestige people help us in getting loan as they might have tie-ups with banks. Any reply would help. Thanks in Advance.

Cheers,
Samad

jsamad

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Hi Jsamad

Post  YashuRahul Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm

1. Reg booking in PSC: Contact the Prestige Marketing person directly (email: swathi @ prestigeconstructions.com) and enquire regarding the available units and current price.
2. Reg Home loans: You can check with the same person and they will provide the contacts for home loans. Currently I guess no one is offering any loans as it is pre-launch stage.

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  jsamad Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Thanks Rahul

YashuRahul wrote:1. Reg booking in PSC: Contact the Prestige Marketing person directly (email: swathi @ prestigeconstructions.com) and enquire regarding the available units and current price.
2. Reg Home loans: You can check with the same person and they will provide the contacts for home loans. Currently I guess no one is offering any loans as it is pre-launch stage.

Cheers,
Rahul

jsamad

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Hello

Post  kcdnvn Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

Great to see this forum. We booked on 1st Feb and they did mention that they were just 3-4 short of selling 50 apts.
After booking of 50 apts they were going to raise the price to 4250 (base). They mentioned, Vat, tax, etc. should be counted with a factor of 16% to the base value !

kcdnvn

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:09 am

manashar4 wrote:Hello Everyone,
We have also booked for a 2BHK at Prestige SilverCrest.
Had a few questions. Would be really helpful if anyone can share info on the same:

(a) Has anyone been provided with access to the Property documents ( A-KHATA, Mother Deed etc. ) please let me know.
{Gaurav} Not yet. I spoke to Prestige people yesterday and they said the required document will be couriered soon.
I have booked without going through the documents solely on the basis of Prestige's reputation. I would however like to confirm the same with a lawyer at the earliest.
(b) Any Banks which have the property Pre-approved ?
{Gaurav} No bank is giving loan until the property is approved by BBMP.
(c) Actual start date of the project ? - Excavation etc.

Finally, Does anyone have any idea if the number of apartments sold ( as claimed by Prestige ) is true.
I was told by one of the Sales Persons (around 4-5 Feb) that they had already sold approx 75-80 Apts.
{Gaurav} I think that's true as one of my friend tried recently and he couldn't find the desired location
Regards

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Payment Confirmation

Post  PankhuriRahul Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

Guys, Have you recieved any payment confirmations from the builder so far?

PankhuriRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 am

I have recieve the scan copy of booking form last week. No communication after that from the builder.

Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PankhuriRahul Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Gaurav,

Yes, booking confirmation is fine but I was referring to payment confirmations? Any news on that?

gaurav wrote:I have recieve the scan copy of booking form last week. No communication after that from the builder.

Gaurav

PankhuriRahul

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty cheque in the name of Hi- Tech Properties

Post  nishabhishek Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 am

hi all,

For all those who had a question on this ...

i did a detailed google search on this . Found the below article in SEBI website on this .

http://www.sebi.gov.in/dp/prestigedrhp.pdf

Article excerpt on this as below:
"Hitech Properties
Hitech Properties was formed pursuant to a partnership deed dated May 17, 2004 between our Promoters, our
Company and certain individuals. It is engaged in the business of real estate development and owns immovable
property at Marathalli-Sarjapur Ring Road, Bangalore.
Profit and Loss Sharing Ratio
The profit and loss sharing ratio of our Company and our Promoters in the firm is as follows:
Name of Partners Profit & Loss Sharing Ratio (%)
Prestige Estates Projects Limited 42.50
Irfan Razack 2.50
Rezwan Razack 2.50
Noaman Razack 2.50

Unqoute

Looks like they have made different associate companies for various construction projects and as per this, it looks like Hi- Tech properties is made for dealings on the constructions on Marthalli sarjapur belt and hence for PSC project.

PS- once the pdf opens do a cntrl + F and type - Hitech Properties to read all about them in the pdf file.

Regards

Nisha

Last edited by nishabhishek on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty VAT, REGISTRATION , STAMP DUTY AND OTHER CHARGES TO BE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BANK LOAN - as per new RBI directive

Post  nishabhishek Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 am

Dear All,

Am a banker hence thought of posting this bit of news which is very imp to all those planning to take a bank loan. As per the RBI directive on Feb 3 2012 RBI has issued a directive to all banks to not include the stmap duty, registration and other doc charges in the cost of the house property they finance.

This effectively means that as of now we have to pay a margin money of 20% and banks fund 80% including Reg and Stamp duty. With the new rule in place that excludes the Regis+ Stamp duty and other charges borrowers would have to shell out more form their pockets making the margin % to go upto 25 to 30 %

So please plan your finances in ahead to finance the additional 10 lakh odd amount at time of possession. ( this new rule will come into effect in a few weeks time
and all banks will start to adhere to this being RBI directive , as of now your sales person with whom you are dealing may not be aware of this) .

RBI circular attached below:

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_CircularIndexDisplay.aspx?Id=6984

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Notification/PDFs/HLB03022012.pdf

Regards

Nisha

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Got a mail today from Prestige

Post  Rashmi Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

HI All,

Pleasure to join this forum. I have also booked a flat in PSC. Today i received an email from Prestige asking to fill up some form.so that they can send receipts.

Rashmi

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Hi Frns

Post  YashuRahul Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Any update on the intimation letters and project launch date?

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Has anybody recieved any updates from Prestige regarding the project?

Regards
Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PankhuriRahul Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 pm

No, not so far. No confirmations of payments also. :-(

gaurav wrote:Has anybody recieved any updates from Prestige regarding the project?

Regards
Gaurav

PankhuriRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  remya_S Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

We got 2 mails from Prestige. 1 the scan copy of the application and the other a form to be submitted with our details. No receipt of the payment Sad

Did anybody get any information about the launch date? or by when the approvals will be in?

remya_S

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Regarding PDC and agreement expenses

Post  pgupta75 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I got allotment letter and receipt of payment made.

Prestige is asking for PDC and 0.1% of apt value for agreement. It looks ridiculous to me to pay them 12 PDC on the top of 15% cash payment we have already made that too when project is not even approved and NO work is expected to initiate for another couple of months or even more. I spoke to Prestige executive, their argument is 'as a part of process' they are taking PDCs from all owners and will return them once they get payment from Bank. I am failed to understand why should pay PDC, when we have already paid decent amount (15%) to show our commitments. We should pay any more amounts only after getting all the approvals and getting loan sanction from major banks.

0.1% for agreement – getting the agreement done is builder’s responsibility. Buyers’ responsibility is to pay registration expenses NOT agreement expenses.

Please come forward and build a strong group to avoid any exploitation from builder.

I request all owners to come together and oppose all unreasonable demands of builder. Can we meet some place and discuss all the points and take them forward to Prestige?

pgupta75

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Dispute in the Prestige Silver Crest Propoerty

Post  gaurav Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 pm

All,
As raised by Vikas, today I visited the Prestige Silver Crest site and found an issue with property. At the site the following old survey number and mobile number has been posted.

OS No 7410/07
Ph : 96867 33555

According to Vikas when he enquired the above mobile number he found that that property is under litigation and not fully owned by Hi-tech properties. The case is pending since 2007. The person who answered the above call was " Paramesh " and he claims that he is fighting a case against Hi-Tech properties.

I also tried to call but the mobile is switched off. I went to Prestige Sunnyside site to meet the sales people and they will get back to me by tomorrow on this.

Anybody has any more information on this???Now I am little hesitant in paying the rest if 15% Sad

Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Dispute in the Prestige Silver Crest Propoerty

Post  nishabhishek Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 am

hi gaurav,

i had raised this bit of news in another group and one of the members informed me that this project was launched earlier and was apparently cancelled in the past. Iam cut pasting the discussions... really not sure whats happening... n if there is any merit in what this " paramesh" guy said.

nitin nitinkhungar@gmail.com
Mar 3 (1 day ago)

to prestige-silve.

Hi Nisha,

Yes we will have to enquire with Prestige about this urgently.

But let me give you some info that I have regarding this.When I got a call from Sales guy of Prestige Silver Crest initially teh info that was provided to me was that ther ewas a litigation which was going on regarding this land and that was cleared recently.
And teh owner has sold teh land to Prestige recently after the clearance of land.

Again that could be wrong info. So we should check with Prestige regarding this. This is definitely worrying.

Thanks,
Nitin

Nitin Khungar nitinkhungar@gmail.com
Mar 3 (1 day ago)

to prestige-silve.
I just spoke to a Prestige Marketing Manager and she assured me that they are working on the approvals. She dint have any details abt this case mentioned here but asked me to send some extract from this thread so she can check with teh Project incharge and get back to us as soon as possible.
Anyone else has spoken to Prestige about this?

Varun Choudhary varun.choudhary@gmail.com
12:21 AM (23 hours ago)

to prestige-silve.
That's frightening, we will also check the same.

Also wanted to share an information which is now relevant in current scenario, Prestige silver crest was pre- launched in July 2011 too but after some time it was cancelled.

So we all need to be cautious.

Regards,
Varun

Nisha Ojha
12:27 AM (22 hours ago)

to prestige-silve.
Hey Varun,

Reg this July 2011 launch... can u tell me where did you get this news from.

Regards

Varun Choudhary varun.choudhary@gmail.com
12:50 AM (22 hours ago)

to prestige-silve.
Sure, one of my close friend had booked the apartment at that time ( Aug 11), Project was called Prestige Hi-Tech then.(which is now re-named to PSC)
Builder had taken the cheque for booking but did not banked (en-cashed the cheque) & later when project was cancelled his cheque was returned (Nov 11)

Nisha Ojha
1:06 AM (22 hours ago)

to prestige-silve.
Hi Varun,

Thanks for the info. Well could be that at that time maybe the litigation was going on and hence they decided to cancel. Well in our case he has banked the cheques. Lets hope the litigation matter is resolved .

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Post  househunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

This is very scary... Has any one spoken to the Prestige guys... We just saw these posts now and we were not aware of such a litigation. Any news on this will be helpful...

househunter

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi All,

I spoke to Prestige people and they assured me that the property is clear of any litigation and the case was already sorted. They also promised to provide me the legal proof in 1 week for the same.
I will urge everybody not pay any balance unless we get some legal proof and we get it verified by our Attorneys.

Regards
Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  househunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply. This is some relief. I think that is the best thing to do now. We better not make the balance payment unless they give us the proof that there is no litigation with the land. Is there any place where we can check with that litigation number ?? I mean in BBMP office or some place? Other wise we still have to believe what they say without any proof.

Regards
Sudha

househunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashmi Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi All,

Even i spoke to Neeraj ( prestge sales execuitve) he told me that the matter has been sorted out recently.he also promised to provide me the legal proof in 1 week for the same. we can verify it by our attorneys as soon as we get some legal proof. In the mean time am also leaving a mail to Komal who is the concerned person for us regarding all the matters of PSC . She told me that she will speak to higher end peopl about this and will let me know ASAP.

Regards
Rashmi

Rashmi

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Clarification needed

Post  vikas Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I am thinking on the same lines as Gaurav. We need to get some concrete clarification that there is no litigation now on the property. Only then we will be confident of paying the remaining 15% and presenting the PDC's.

-Vikas

vikas

Back to top Go down

Post  nishabhishek Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:47 pm

hi guys,

I too spoke to Niraj today morning. He assured that he will be speaking to the legal department and sending us some sort of confirmation in a few days time.

I have also sent a mail to Komal regarding this issue.

Prestige holds a great goodwill and reputation in the market. Hopefully they will sort this out at the earliest.

Regards

Nisha

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Post  Investman Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 am

Did anybody got update from sales team about the launch date and confirmation about the litigation issue? I tried to reachout to the sales team, but did not get any proper answer.
Are we going ahead with payment for 15% along with the PDCs by 17th March?

Investman

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty No concrete update on litigation

Post  vikas Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi,

The Marketing/Sales team said that there is no litigation on the property and the posts on the ( Old survey no and mobile number ) at the Site will be cleared off. They did not promise any legal documents on this matter and will provide the complete set of documents once approved by Govt. However, Govt seems to be delaying the approval.

For now, I am thinking of going ahead with pending payment of 15% before 17th. However, I would really be concerned if we do not get any documents by end of this month. Because as per the Excel sheet the next payment is due by April 10th.I am expecting that we should atleast get all legal documents by end of the month and agreement with Prestige should be complete.

As per my discussion with SBI, they are willing to discuss with the builder and do the legal verification as part of the project approval process. They would approach Prestige directly for this project.

Any other thoughts/ suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Vikas

Investman wrote:Did anybody got update from sales team about the launch date and confirmation about the litigation issue? I tried to reachout to the sales team, but did not get any proper answer.
Are we going ahead with payment for 15% along with the PDCs by 17th March?

vikas

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty Don't pay 15% unless land litigation is cleared off

Post  vmbabu Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

In another A-builder project, the land litigation kept going and took lot of time.

We should get some legal proof clearence doc from Prestige.

vmbabu

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi All,

I think we should not pay the rest of 15% until we get some legal proof which calrifies the litigation on the property. I would urge everybody to do the same.

Regards
Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Invested in Prestige Silver Crest Empty new developments

Post  Investman Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am

1) Today I saw construction activities next to the PSC plot which belongs to MS R. I could see that Kalyani Tech park started the construction there. So our neighbour would be another IT firm!

2)As per economic times :
This is in today's ET and they are comparing reality builders with DLF.. Not sure why the sunnyside is not take off so far, which started 6 months back.. Not sure if this news is true or not
Prestige Estates

--> Prestige Sunnyside Residential Project in Bangalore yet to take off

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/real-estate/realty-trends/are-cracks-in-dlf-alone-or-is-real-estate-sector-suffering-from-strategic-mistakes/articleshow/12213254.cms?curpg=2

Investman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next