Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties

5 posters

Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties

Post  gaurav Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 pm

All,

I have paid the booking amount through a cheque in the name of "Hitech Properties" and not Prestige Estate Projects.
Has anybody done differently?

Regards
Gauarv

gaurav
Admin

http://prestigesilvercrest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty issued cheque in favor of Hi-tech properties

Post  sr_in_psc Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi Gaurav,
I too have issued cheque in favour of hitech properties. I am bit concerned abt this thing .
Any idea why they have took cheque like this?

sr_in_psc

Back to top Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty Re: Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties

Post  gaurav Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 pm

I am not sure as well probably it is their subsidary company.

Gaurav

gaurav
Admin

http://prestigesilvercrest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty Re: Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties

Post  kcdnvn Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 pm

We too were quite concerned about this. My husband even went to the extent of asking them if this has been outsourced to another company and Prestige is just brand-labelling it ? Wink
In any case the story of a different group of directors within Prestige blah blah is not very convincing. Nevertheless, I am not much bothered.

kcdnvn

Back to top Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty reg HI - TECH PROPERTIES

Post  nishabhishek Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

hi all,

i did a detailed google search on this . Found the below article in SEBI website on this .

http://www.sebi.gov.in/dp/prestigedrhp.pdf

Article excerpt on this as below:
"Hitech Properties
Hitech Properties was formed pursuant to a partnership deed dated May 17, 2004 between our Promoters, our
Company and certain individuals. It is engaged in the business of real estate development and owns immovable
property at Marathalli-Sarjapur Ring Road, Bangalore.
Profit and Loss Sharing Ratio
The profit and loss sharing ratio of our Company and our Promoters in the firm is as follows:
Name of Partners Profit & Loss Sharing Ratio (%)
Prestige Estates Projects Limited 42.50
Irfan Razack 2.50
Rezwan Razack 2.50
Noaman Razack 2.50

Unqoute

Looks like they have made different associate companies for various construction projects and as per this, it looks like Hi- Tech properties is made for dealings on the constructions on Marthalli sarjapur belt and hence for PSC project.

PS- once the pdf opens do a cntrl + F and type - Hitech Properties to read all about them in the pdf file.

Regards

Nisha

nishabhishek

Back to top Go down

Prestige Silver Crest - Cheque in the name of Hi-Tech properties Empty Hi-Tech Properties clarification

Post  vikas Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for the research and clarification on Hi-Tech Properties. I was really wondering why prestige is collecting cheques in the name of Hi-Tech properties.

Regards
Vikas

vikas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down