Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instalments for PSC

4 posters

Go down

Instalments for PSC Empty Instalments for PSC

Post  Rimita Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Hope everyone has finished the agreement signing part.

Has anyone given the two instalments! As we are nearing the due date for third one....I have not given any!

Regarding SBI home loan, does not look to be happening soon (spoke with Komal today).......what abt LIC..... has anybody applied to LIC!

Rimita

Back to top Go down

Instalments for PSC Empty Re: Instalments for PSC

Post  toms.z Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm

I have already made the payments for the previous installments. Seeing little luck with SBI, I am going ahead with LIC. They have a scheme of 10% (for 2 years) for ladies. And they are easier to work with.

I also visited the site yesterday and can see the construction in progress.

-Thomas

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  goyalnav2002 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi All,

I am also waiting for SBI approval for loan. However, I am wondering if there are any disadvantage of waiting for few more days rather than going with private bank. I heard that people experience with private bank are not very pleasant and later they switch to SBI after paying the switching charges.

Also, per my discussion with Komal, she mentioned that SBI approval is getting delayed as Prestige taking more time in providing the required document to the SBI (as they have dependency on court to get the required doc).

And people who have already signed the agreement, please share if you got it reviewed or seek advice from any lawyer on the agreement clauses and got anything altered in it or accepted as it is.

Recently I heard some discussion on a case between Competition Commission of India's (CCI) and DLF on agreement clauses and buyers right. You can google for more information. Not sure if it makes any difference to new home buyers.

Regards,
Naveen

goyalnav2002

Back to top Go down

Instalments for PSC Empty LIC Loan Info

Post  dsivareddy Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi,
My loan got approved from LIC. It took almost 15 days to get approved and release the payment cheque. I was under assumption that it might take one month.I felt it is very quick process from LIC and with less processing fee compare to ICICI.I have taken 10.25% fixed for 2 years plan.
Here is below address to reach Satya and he is very helpful,honest and straight forward person and also no need to pay any extra amount.

SathyaPrasad Dc,
Customer Relationship Associate
LIC Housing Finance Ltd,
Unit no.201&214,Second Floor,
EVA Mall,Brigade Road,
Bengalooru-560091.
Mobile : +91-99456-91431.

Rimita wrote:
Hope everyone has finished the agreement signing part.

Has anyone given the two instalments! As we are nearing the due date for third one....I have not given any!

Regarding SBI home loan, does not look to be happening soon (spoke with Komal today).......what abt LIC..... has anybody applied to LIC!

Last edited by dsivareddy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : elobarated)

dsivareddy

Back to top Go down

Instalments for PSC Empty Loan from Banks versus Housing finance companies

Post  goyalnav2002 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

Important info if you are taking loan from HDFC or LIC Housing Finance

The banks follow base rate system for calculating their interest rate, whereas the housing finance companies like HDFC Limited, LIC Housing Finance, etc. follow PLR system. Any reduction in Base Rates automatically benefits all existing borrowers of the bank. No such compulsions exist for the HFC's and hence banks that follow the Base rate systems are likely to be forced to pass on the benefits of drop in rates to its existing customers whereas no such system exists for Housing Finance Companies. So consider this point also before deciding from where to take the loan.

goyalnav2002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum