Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding payment of balance of 15 %

2 posters

Go down

Regarding payment of balance of 15 %  Empty Regarding payment of balance of 15 %

Post  varun Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 pm

I had a discussion with Komal yesterday (26th march). And she was quite sure that payment for remaining balance of 15% has to be done by due date, which somehow contradicts what other members are saying\shared.
During the discussion Komal indicated that there was similar confusion with few other costumers which is now sorted out.
Regards,
Varun

varun

Back to top Go down

Regarding payment of balance of 15 %  Empty Re: Regarding payment of balance of 15 %

Post  kcdnvn Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

We have not made the payment of balance 15%. Honestly, we have not even received the documents that she was supposed to post/courier. I wrote to her but no reply yet. I will send a reminder. Quite confusing !

kcdnvn

Back to top Go down

Regarding payment of balance of 15 %  Empty Re: Regarding payment of balance of 15 %

Post  varun Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

In your particular case, I will suggest please get the receipt for the payment which you have already done. As that is proof of your payment.

varun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down