Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute)

5 posters

Go down

Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute) Empty Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute)

Post  YashuRahul Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Dear All,

As informed by Hari earlier, I also had a chat with Mr Parmesh today.
As per him, this case (the order sheet number mentioned by Hari) is going on from year 2007. He is getting calls from Prestige every now and then that they will settle this case, but no one is actually meeting him even after promising him so many times.

He is ready to settle the claim with Prestige but I think Prestige people are not interested.

He told me that he is putting advertisements in the newspapers (Public Notice) about these things which is valid in the court of Law. When the property was registered last year (i think to prestige group), he again put a public notice against this. As per the rule, whenever any registration happenes, for confirmation the buyer should advertise in newspapers to prove that one one has any objection. Parmesh had that time also objected to that and gave a public notice in newspapers.

I also asked him how come BBMP can sanction the plan when the property is under litigation. He told that he had objected to BBMP as well, but prestige group got it sanctioned (through the means which everybody is aware of!!!! how things work in India). So he has made BBMP a party in his case against Prestige. He has also made sub-registrar a party in his case since even after his objection, they have registered the property in prestige group's name.

He told me that HE WILL MAKE EVERYONE A PARTY TO THE CASE WHOEVER BUYS THE APRTMENT IN THIS PROPERTY.

This seems to be a serious issue to me and I do not want to be party to any case currently going on in the court of Law.
What I fail to understand is, when this guy Parmesh is ready to settle this case, why Prestige is not coming forward and settling the case for the benefit of customers.

I am very Happy that I have not yet signed the agreement with prestige for my apartment and I am not going to do that until they settle this case and show me the proof of that. If prestige insist otherwise, I am going to cancel my booking with prestige.

I want to know what everyone else is thinking about this property. We had booked the aprtment just trusting the 'Prestige' Brand. But that also seems to be not working. I would prefer my peace of mind by cancelling my booking than trusting them again.

If anyone is interested to get more details, plz contact me @ 9986029279.

Thanks,
Rahul.

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute) Empty Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute)

Post  rnaik Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi,

I had a discussion with Komal. She said before signing the agreement Prestige will resolve all the litigation. I asked about Mr.Parmesh specifically and if he was the owner. She said Prestige was the sole owner of the property.

Hope all this gets resolved. I am planning not to sign the agreement till all the legal clearance is got.

Thanks for everyone who are posting all the information. It is really helpful.

Thanks

Raj

rnaik

Back to top Go down

Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute) Empty Re: Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute)

Post  YashuRahul Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Thats good news for all of us.
If Prestige takes the initiative and settle the litigation before signing the agreement, noone should have any issues I guess.
Thanks Raj for the update from Komal.

Thanks,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute) Empty Re: Had a discussion with Mr Parmesh (Prestige Land Dispute)

Post  Rimita Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi

Thanks all for the update. We should not sign the agreement unless everything is sorted out. I am still thinking that
what this paramesh guy wants....
why prestige is not interested to sort out the things when paramesh himself is interested...
The property documents sent by prestige no where mentioned this paramesh's name...
how he is related to that family branch who were the actual owner according to the property document sent by prestige ...

You have any clue Rahul as you have already spoke with him?

Rimita

Rimita

Back to top Go down

Post  YashuRahul Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi Rimita,

I had asked the same question to Parmesh. He told this property belonged to his father. And his brother had done the transaction with Prestige group without taking his consent.

I assume the problem lies there. Since any ancestral property can not be sold without the consent of all the siblings (or no-one should object). And that is the whole reason why this guys' case is valid in the court of Law.

I have not got the court papers to get it verified by any lawyer. But Prestige must have all the details regarding this issue.

So lets hope Prestige sorts out this issue soon (as informed by Komal to many of us) and then only ask us to sign the agreement with the proof that litigation is over. My Lawyer had told me that once any litigation is over, the court will give the order regarding that which will be proof of settlement of the case.

Thanks,
Rahul.

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  pgupta75 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:08 am

Spoke to Prestige folks. They have accepted that though BBMP approval is in place but legal documents are NOT yet cleared. 'You pay the remaining of 15% amount, legal document will be cleared SOON;...but she was not willing to put any time line. The way Prestige sales team reacting to such query, I really started douting credibility of Prestige they are known for!!!!

Another point, I was told that more than 75% of of the owners has paid the 15% amount and PDC. I really doubt about this statement as I am in touch with 5-6 people and no one has made more than 5 Lakhs (15% is atleast 8.5Lakhs) and they have NO plan to pay even sigle penny without getting all the legal clearance of the property.

pgupta75

Back to top Go down

Post  Niting Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 pm

I had the dicussion with Prestige ppl today. I am informed that they are trying to solve the litigation out of court. However they cananot provide any document as of now. She has promised to check with the higher management/legal deppt to see if some doc can be shared with the buyers.

Lets see what reply do i get. i will keep you guys posted.

cheers
N

Niting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down