Prestige Silver Crest Bangalore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

progress of PSC

5 posters

Go down

progress of PSC Empty progress of PSC

Post  YashuRahul Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Helo friends,

Hope all of you are doing well.
It has been quite some time that there was no activity on the forum.
Now that our flats are getting ready for possession by Mar 2015, I want your attention to this post.

As per last communication from Prestige in Sep, they agreed to deliver 4 towers by Jan 2015 and rest of the 4 by Mar 2015.

Can you please tell me if the progress is happening at the site to match their promise.

I outside India and wheny parents visited last time in Oct, still plastering work was in progress.
Even the communication from Prestige is not frequent...

Can you all update the forum if you have any concerns with the progress so that we can collectively put pressure on Prestige for frequent (at least monthly) updates now that project is nearing completion?

As always I want to hope for the best and wish to get our dream home as promised by Mar 2015.

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

progress of PSC Empty Re: progress of PSC

Post  abhay Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Recently, I went to the site couple of times and development work doesn't look promising.

We are done with all the payments 3 months back, but I do not see that our flats would complete even in your 6 months of grace period.

We need to talk to Prestige management on this...

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  YashuRahul Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Yeah...can we all collectively put pressure on Prestige to come clean about why so much delay on such a small project. Is there any reason why we should be alarmed??

Thanks,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  YashuRahul Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Helo Friends,
komal has assured to send an update email to all within a week.
Can you all individually talk to Prestige so there is a pressure on them to deliver the project on time.?

Last I heard, Nitesh Capecod had delayed their project by 1 year. Kind of scary. Hope ours will be on time and we can all move to our homes as promised by mar 2015.

Cheers,
Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Yes, I also got the similar reply.

Komal says to wait till this weekend before she can come with exact date of delivery.

I have seen that at the end projects get dragged for long. We have to ask collective questions, instead of individual one.

PS:
To me this group mostly looks inactive right now. Probably because other peoples in this group are not very much concerned about the delivery delays?

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  YashuRahul Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi Abhay,
I also think so, is it because most of them might have sold their flats and we do not have actual owners on the forum right now??? What can we do to bring them all to this forum?? Any ideas

Rahul

YashuRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Below is the reply I got from Komal.

Quote:

Further we wish to inform you only that we aiming to start handover of your apartment for interiors from Feb 2015 for tower 1,2,3,4,5 and the remaining towers by April 2015.

Unquote:

abhay

Back to top Go down

progress of PSC Empty Progress

Post  toms.z Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I have been asking for an update from Komal and it has been more than a month since she mentioned that she will send it. I have emailed again. I am currently out of town and intend to visit the site in Jan first week.

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  toms.z Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:00 pm

YashuRahul wrote:Yeah...can we all collectively put pressure on Prestige to come clean about why so much delay on such a small project. Is there any reason why we should be alarmed??
l

How can we go about this besides continuously sending emails.

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  Rimita Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi,

Apart from all this thing I mostly worry about the occupancy certificate without which we cannot move to the apartment. I have tried to speak with Komal regarding this but didn't get any convincing answer.

Regards
Rimita

Rimita

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Rimita wrote:Hi,

Apart from all this thing I mostly worry about the occupancy certificate without which we cannot move to the apartment. I have tried to speak with Komal regarding this but didn't get any convincing answer.

Regards
Rimita

Hi,

Has anybody got any update on construction progress?

In last update Komal had communicated that we would get the update once in month, but, It has been more than 1.5 months since we have got any update on Prestige Silver Crest project?

Thanks
Abhay

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  toms.z Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:27 pm

I did visit the site in the beginning of January and it didnt look promising. I also spoke to Komal only to be disappointed. Work on the club house has a long way to go and I doubt if it would be ready in June. We would be lucky if we get the occupancy certificate around then. It is sure that Prestige will overrun the grace period of six months. And when asked about the penalty clause, she cited that the reason for delays were beyond the control of Prestige and that they cannot be held accountable. She cited sand strikes and workers taking holiday as the reasons.

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Even after sending repeated emails, I have not got any construction update from Komal.

Does anybody have latest update on this? Are they still sticking with original handover dates as communicated on 12th Dec?

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Since Handover date is coming near, I believe it would be good to create a group to keep. Through it we can keep everybody updated about recent activities. I am planning to create a Google group for Prestige Silver crest buyers. Please provide your feedback on that.

Thanks
Abhay

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  toms.z Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Did anybody get a chance yet to see the completed\'almost completed' apartments. Do you have any feedback on the quality of construction and finish please.

abhay wrote: I am planning to create a Google group for Prestige Silver crest buyers. Please provide your feedback on that.
I dont see a lot of feedback here. Do you think another one will help?

Thanks,
Toms

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  Srivatsa Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi,

I also think Google group is a good idea to discuss the issues. Prestige is delaying the project beyond the due date + grace period. We need to push and pressurize for compensation together. Progress is pretty slow and we have to come up with a way to speed things up and get the compensation promised by Prestige for delayed completion. Please pour-in your suggestions on this and how we go about on the next steps

Regards,
Srivathsa

Srivatsa

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi All,

I have created a google group for Prestige Silver Crest residents. Group name is Prestige_Silver_Crest@googlegroups.com. Please join the group.

While sending the request for joining the group please provide your name and flat number. Later, we can add the phone number also.

Thanks
Abhay

abhay

Back to top Go down

Post  abhay Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Also, spread the message to fellow would be residents to join the google group I have created.

abhay

Back to top Go down

progress of PSC Empty Handover and registration

Post  toms.z Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi,

Has anybody taken handover and registered the flat yet. How was the process and would you know the rough estimate for registration.

Regards,
Toms

toms.z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down